With a constantly evolving market it is very important for a Realtor to understand the needs of their clients.
First time buyers need the reassurance of a seasoned Realtor. Home ownership is a great way to start to build financial security. After 25 plus years of experience I know how important your first home purchase can be. I will help you meet your goals.
As a repeat buyer having a Realtor you can trust with both the Sale of your current home and purchase of your new one is essential to a sucessful outcome. The typical stay in your home is 9 years...a lot can happen in 9 years!!
Please view my posted recommendations.
* I have lived in the Capital District my whole life and raised my family here.
* Over 25 years of experience in my profession
* Have sold over 35 million dollars of real estate
* Real Estate broker over 20 years
* Womens Council of Realtors certificate of Excellence
* GCAR member
* NYSAR member
* Attented Ichabod Crane High School/Hudson Valley CC/SUNY New Paltz
* Volunteer for Habitat for Humanity
* Volunteer for Concerns U
Contact Joan Rapp at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, Realtors® for all your real estate needs!