Judy Rancourt has been a full-time Realtor since 2005, committed to excellent customer service and follow through with every client. As a former events planner and facility manager at local colleges (RPI and HVCC), she brings an attention to detail, strong customer service ethic, negotiation skills and creative problem solving to every aspect of her real estate career.
As a Seniors Real Estate Specialist, Judy is qualified to meet the special needs and concerns of senior citizen clients who are relocating or selling their homes. Whether working with buyer or seller clients, Judy has the qualities necessary to assist you through the entire process. Judy will combine knowledge, excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, hard work, and integrity to help you reach your real estate goals!
- Finished in the top 10% of agents in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, Realtors® (formerly Prudential Manor Homes) in 2008 – 2014
- Leading Edge Award winner 8 years – Top 7% Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (formerly Prudential) Network Nationwide
- Ranked as #1 Sales Agent in Greenbush Office of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, REALTORS® for past 2 years
- # 2 Sales Agent, for every other year of career, in the Greenbush Office
- Recipient of Service Excellence Award in 2007, recognition by peers of excellent customer service and assistance to others in office
- Recipient of the Rising Star Award in 2006 – recognized as top sales agent among all new agents in office
- Averages $5,000,000 in sales each year of career, $5.9 million in 2014
- Life-long resident of the Capital District and resident of the Town of Brunswick for 33 years
- Member of Senior Advantage Real Estate Council, National Association of Realtors, New York State Association of Realtors, Greater Capital Association of Realtors, and Capital Region Multiple Listing Service
- Member of Prudential Manor Homes, Realtors Advisory Council – 2007
- Achieved Associate Broker designation – 2008
- Accredited Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Former Board Member of Wiawaka Women’s Retreat Center and Brunswick Community Library, League of Women Voters of Rensselaer County, Music Mobile, Inc.
- Former Director of University Events at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and former Director of Facilities at Hudson Valley Community College – 20+ years as academic events planner
Judy was professional, knowledgeable and personable. I would highly recommend her.
Kent and Linda W.
Judy was attentive, energetic and most helpful. She acted as if I was her only client. If I has a question and she didn’t know the answer, she would find the answer for me. I have already referred someone else to her!
Judy somehow knew exactly the house I wanted – and found it for me immediately! I never dreamt moving would be as easy as it was.
Judy was the most efficient and thoughtful realtor I have ever encountered. She was always positive when showing a home, but also very astute in noting problem areas. Always did a followup and recommended excellent inspectors and contractors.
Judy Rancourt was wonderful! She went out of her way to find us a home in less than a month! We liked the automatic emails that were sent to our email account.
S. & Deshaunne K.
Judy was always extremely helpful. Her support went far beyond her duty.
G. & Clara C.
Judy Austin-Rancourt was fabulous – attentive, patient and knowledgeable.
Seth & Jill A.
Judy Rancourt was very helpful. I am handicapped and she made things easier for me.
Judy was very helpful in walking us through the home-buying process. We are first time home buyers and she made this a very easy process, from start to finish.
Brian & Kellie R.