Marlene Connolly a Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker that grew up in Queensbury and loves to share with potential home buyers just what makes her native area so special.
- First is our beautiful Adirondack area
- Proximity to two resort areas, Saratoga Springs and Lake George, as well as Montreal
- Reasonable home prices
- A peaceful atmosphere that’s a wonderful place either to raise a family or retire
Using her deep community knowledge, Marlene is able to advise buyers about the history and future of the area and to advise sellers about market conditions. As a result, she has represented buyers and sellers in every real estate niche: residential, from multifamily properties to subdivisions; new construction; and land sales.
Based in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, REALTORS® office in Queensbury, Marlene works with clients in all areas but is especially active in Warren and Saratoga counties.
With more than 25 years’ experience in real estate, Marlene has won sales awards for production since 1994 and is a consistent multi-million dollar producer.
- Marlene served on the board of directors of the Southern Adirondack REALTORS®, Inc.
- Marlene worked as chairperson of the golf tournament scholarship committee for the group
- She constantly updates her real estate training and has earned the local Graduate, REALTOR® Institute designation
- As a Certified Stager, she can offer sellers advice on the best way to present a home for sale
- Marlene loves helping match home buyers with the perfect home for them – and then being invited back a year or two later to see how they have settled in to their new home
In her spare time, Marlene enjoys exercising, golfing, traveling, gardening and decorating.
Contact Marlene Connolly at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, REALTORS® Queensbury Office or at 518-339-2280 for all your real estate needs!